Sunday, September 21, 2008

Moratorium

Last weekend I did the unthinkable. I went out of my way to go to the Bullseye Bodega (Target opened four little "boutiques" in Manhattan peddling their designer stuff during Fashion Week. The stores were open for four days only). Naturally, I had to go (although it wasn't all that and even though it wasn't all that I did walk away with two cute mod dresses for less than $50). I then went to H&M and purchased yet another mod-ish dress - I think I'm going 1960s for the fall. Perhaps because I'm in love with Mad Men. Perhaps because the dresses look great with my eve expanding collection of Doc Martens. Perhaps because I'm going insane. All valid options.

Anyway, the point is that I buy too much stuff. So many pretty shiny things - does it make it OK if I bring my own bags? Yeah, like, no.

So I'm putting myself on probation. No buying anything new (other than food. Used food = gross) for one month. My "parole" is on October 15h. That's 4 weekends without shopping!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home