Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day

Yesterday was a (sort of) snow day. Snowpocalypse Part 3: the Revenge - at least that is what the news made everyone think. Instead, it was a moderate snowfall that anyone with roots in a more, um, snow-y place just went "pshah!"

Yet, I can't help myself and I have to run outside, so off to midtown I went (under the pretense I had to buy a book). Yeah. Um. True. But really? I just wanted to see more snow. While walking by the Flatiron searching for the Cupcake Stop truck which wasn't there, I couldn't help but notice that the line at the Shake Shack was basically non-existant.

Yes it was cold.

Yes the squirrels were perplexed there were actually people outside.

And yes, oh YES, a black and white shake tastes just as good as it does on a hot summer day (plus you don't get a brain freeze if you drink it too fast!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home