Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lo-Fi Photo

So there is this whole thing about embracing the simple old school low tech approach to photography. The people over at Lomography seem to be making some good cash with their cameras that take really good bad pictures. I like the look, but I don't really like the price. So I dug through my stuff and found an old  a vintage Sparta 35F camera, which was originally manufactured between 1946 and 1952. A little further digging revealed some Kodak film (with a process by date of Feb. 2007) and voilá! Lomography on the cheap!

Here is a photo I took at a nearby park. For some reason the camera felt that the snow should be blue. And you know what? I kinda like it!




Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was actually probably the expired film that gave you the blue snow and not the camera. Cool pics though!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home