Saturday, March 12, 2011

Exploring in 6x6 squares

One of the things I love most about New York is that you can find such unique neighborhoods and enclaves that seem like a throwback to a different time and place. Lately I've been working on a project with a friend that has allowed me to explore a lot of the Old New York neighborhoods.

An announcement of this new project is coming within days, but in the mean time, here is a photo I took in Greenpoint last week. I was trying out my new medium format plastic camera (yes, it was a Holga from the trendier-than-thou Lomgraphy people, but since I got it for $30 bucks I figured the pluses outweighed the negatives)

So here you have it - the first and last photo taken on my first roll of 120 color slide film (cross processed as color negative for the technicolor pop of color)

                                        
                                       

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home